Julie and Greg

"Yet those who wait for the Lord will gain new strength: they will mount up with wings like eagles, they will run and not get tired, they will walk and not become weary."
Isaiah 40:31

Sunday, August 2, 2009

Home Again

We were greeted last night when we came home by Jake and the Russells. Emily and Nick took care of Boris while we were gone and they returned him last night. It's nice to be home--but we sure had a wonderful time in Oregon the past week. We came home to HOT weather, but we have air-conditioning so it's not bad at all.

Abbie, Paul, and Zoë are on their way to our house and Maddie Hunter is with them. They will spend the night and then head off to Oregon tomorrow for a visit at Mom and Dad's. Mom and Dad are busy with company this month and they love it. They love sharing their home and beautiful yard and flowers and garden veggies with everyone. They amaze me. They work so hard.

I'm a little tired today so I'm taking it easy. I'm getting really good at taking it easy. It's a developed skill I think.

Thank you for your prayers this past week. Jake made it to our house safely. And I felt pretty good all week. I think I even gained weight with Mom's wonderful cooking. My pants sure feel tighter! I am so thankful for my wonderful family and friends. God has really blessed me. Love, Julie

No comments: